Indie Travel's Recommended Books for Belgium
Indie Travel recommend the following travel books and guides to
help you plan and enjoy your visit to Belgium. The books can be
purchased online direct from Amazon.
Authors: Grant Dixon, Leanne Logan
Engaging accounts of Belgium's four great passions
- food, chocolate, beer and biking. Comprehensive coverage of the
jenever bars of Ghent, the brown cafes of Brussels and the hip
clubs of Antwerp, plus hints and tips for travelling with children.
Features over 30 pages of detailed maps.
Author: Tim Webb
The Good Beer Guide Belgium has developed a cult
following among committed beer lovers and beer tourists. Whether
you are touring by train, bicycle, car or armchair, this is the
ultimate, four colour guide to Belgian Beer.
- Details of the 170 breweries and 1100 beers in regular
- 500 of the best hand-picked cafes in Belgium with full bar
listing for the cities of Brussels, Antwerp and Bruges. Every known
brewery tour, beer festival and museum of brewing.
- Useful travel advice delivered with attitude for the
- Details of where to find top quality Belgian beers in the
- Entertaining miscellany information about Belgium and
- Maps and places of interest.
Author: William C.C. Cavanagh
The book covers the scene of one of the greatest
battles of WW II with maps, photographs with suggested